Tuesday, August 31, 2010

DIY Papercut in a Frame.

My, oh my, I am in love. How beautiful are these?

 Take a closer look. It's amazing!

You can just tell how much love she has put into this. All the drawing, carefully cutting, and putting it all in a frame amazes me. My back would hurt so much, but just like her, I would love the end result so dearly. Find it here (scroll down a bit to get to her work-in-progress pics, and get more inspired by other finished items of hers on the way). Oh, and look at her blog. She just gave birth to a beautiful baby.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet words about my little papercuts ... I feel so proud that you like them ! I've been thinking about selling some of them over the Internet actually, I'll keep you informed.
    Thanks again for featuring my blog !!
    Cheers from France
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely!wish I was so able with scissors and cutter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails