Friday, August 27, 2010

An Ode to Summer.

It's been pouring. Non-stop. All day long. And it will never ever end again. So it seems. I kind of like it though. But it's cold, and I don't like being cold that much. To warm up a bit, here a list of our summer days. Yes, I am not that optimistic any longer. Summer is gone. Fall to come. But I am excited!

We discovered new fragrances.....


... enjoyed eating outdoors....


... learned how to play soccer like the pros....


... noticed that a day at the beach can be lots of fun....


... that sun lotion is indeed important and not to be used too little....


... that napping is still the best...


... and much needed...


... showed that family pictures are hard work....


... that there will always be new territories to be discovered...



...and animals ...


... and that playgrounds still rock more than anything else...


How was your summer?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so sad to see summer leave! It seems to have been rainy and cold a lot this summer :( Maybe that means it will be a warm winter?? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails