Friday, September 10, 2010

Is it really Fall yet?

Today I went to get some grocery shopping done and noticed the very first batch of decorative pumpkins in a basket. I admit, I was really tempted. I put the basked in our cart and moved on, only to put it back on its shelf later.
Is it really fall yet?
I can still buy watermelons and blueberries.
But I can also buy the first gingerbread cookies. I am a bit confused today. Especially because it got a lot warmer.
It has not really hit me just yet. I still need more leaves to change colors. The air a bit chillier.
But.
I found this and it blew me away. I really like the choice of fabrics. And it doesn't feel. . . too much.
It's not for free, but worth purchasing it nonetheless. A lot of work has been put into this and that should always be in our minds.

 

You can find the pattern here.
Oh, and don't forget to check out the portabellopixie blog in general. There are a lot of gems you don't want to miss out on.

Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails