Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New fabric.



Hello!
My daughter just closed her bedroom door meaning I soon will have to go and change another full diaper today. I really wish she would be more interested in the whole potty training thing. She does so many "grown up" things, but the one that I really want her to do is not on her mind.


Anyway, how was your weekend?
I know it's already Tuesday, but I didn't have much time yesterday.
We had a very packed, yet fun weekend. I love it when it's like that.
I got to sell a few clothes at our local children's flea market and in the meantime my husband and Sofia got to check out the open house at our fire dept.
Later that day I went to a fabric market. Oh boy, that was heaven. I could have bought so much. Just because everything looked so pretty. (I forgot my camera, shame on me).


As you can tell I did get a few things here and there. Now what to do with it. I got an idea that I will share soon. Maybe a small giveaway? You bet.


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails