Thursday, September 23, 2010

No Sew Flowers.

I know, i know. It's officially fall, but we actually experienced a really warm day today. A no-jacket day kind of warm day. Pretty unusual. The sad thing is that it's going to be the very last warm day for the year, so they say.


So, before I get all fall-ish around here, I want to share a maybe more summer themed tutorial. I guess, if you just changed the color palette on the fabric a little bit more, you could also use it for this new season. I could also see it for Thanksgiving, or Halloween maybe.
May this be an inspiration to you.


You can find this piece of loveliness and its instructions on dana made it.

And here another really lovely version of it. I love the flow of creativity.


Off to my very first sewing night! I am super excited. Will tell you more about it tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails