Monday, October 25, 2010

Spooky times are just around the corner.




Oh, it's the time of the year again. I love Halloween. Having lived in the States for seven years, I really got into this special holiday. Everything about it puts a smile on my face.
Over the years, Europe got infected by it, too. Well, it doesn't surprise me really.

I found this amazing table set up on Kathleen's twig&thistle. Her partner in crime Shauna really let out all of her creativity to establish a wonderful event for all those trick and treaters out there. You should check out Kathleen's blog; there may be some freebies for you to use for your party!

Love,
Conny

2 comments:

  1. i received the buttons today!they're so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked them! Let me know what you plan on doing with them :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails