Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Last minute Thanksgiving printables.

Even though we do not celebrate Thanksgiving holiday over here in Germany, I do get a bit sentimental during this time. It reminds me of being with friends and their families around large tables with turkeys, yams, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, and veggies. Every year around this time I look back to my college years in the US were everybody left to their American homes except for us international students. 

This year my family and I do actually get the chance to celebrate it all original with our local American friends. I am really excited to share this time that brings back a lot of good memories to my mind.

If you are still looking for a few ideas for your table, check out these fun and lovely printables.

1. Napkin rings.



2. Wall decor



3. Cute (and free) placecards.




Enjoy the holiday!

Conny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails