Saturday, December 25, 2010

Guest blogger over at MaedchenmitHerz.

Hello there!

I recently wrote a guest post for Katja's fun and inspirational blog MaedchenmitHerz.

Hop over there to see how the peppermint candle in a tiny jar is done.


Reminder:

And because I feel very festive today, I want to give out one free print from my shop! All you need to do is to hop over to my store, choose one print you like, and subscribe to my blog. Leave a comment about the print you like most and I will pick a winner on Christmas Eve/Day!




1 comment:

  1. hi,
    oh i love your "Once upon a time" print. it´s so damn cute! i think it would be so perfect in pink or violet in my room. :)
    thank you for this wonderful diy-candle-project! maybe i´ll do this with peppermint-oil. :)
    i´ll come back to your blog! ;)
    xo julia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails