Monday, February 14, 2011

All the love to you on this special day.

We keep Valentine's Day pretty low-key at our place, but I decided to bake a few heart-shaped sugar cookies with Sofia. She got so excited and did a pretty good job with cutting out the little hearts. And, of course, got mad at me for helping her. (I must admit I am not really looking forward to the pre-teen phase at all).

Anyway, we all went downtown to run some errands and ended up trying another Turkish place, which to my taste was pretty good.  (I think that I should start a Top 10 list with all my favorite Doener-places here in Hamburg, just in case you ever come to visit and feel like eating something typical Hamburg, I mean, not really.) 


I just want to dedicate this day to my dear family. I love them so dearly.



Love to all of you.

Conny

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails