Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How to spice up your old frames in less than 5 minutes./ A very artistic friend.

Hello, my dear readers!

All my apologies to you that it has taken me ages to get back to you. A lot of things have happened that I will gladly share with you the next couple of days.

But how have you been? I hope it is just as sunny as it is over here and that your days may be filled with lots of fun activities and laughter.

Oh, and yes! Make sure to hop over Almalu's Place tomorrow for another DIY that is just perfect for any summer parties you may have in the planning!

Here a tiny sneak peak!




Also, a good friend of mine from my college days, and great artist, now launched his first website!
His art beautifully shows the depiction of Sweden and Italy, two places he loves dearly.
Ok, you need to do me a favor and just check out his art! This guy is a genius! Love his work.

Enjoy the day!

Love, love.

Conny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails