Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How to brighten up your room? With prints by Adam Record, of course!


Happy Tuesday, folks!
Hope you are not melting away like we do up here in the NORTH!
A lot of people over here just can't decide what they want. If it's too cold, they want summer. The moment real summer hits, they want the cold back. Instead of being happy and enjoying the few sunny and warm days we got, people turn grumpy and extremely annoyed. I have to admit, this heat is killing me as well. But the sunshine? It supposed to bring a smile on all of our faces.
So, if you are one of the grumpy people out there, let me help you. I can make you smile. Just look at these prints from Fall Down Tree.
See what I mean? They are hilarious! There is not one that doesn't make me giggle. I love design that makes me instantly happy and everyone around me. Big score for fun interior design, don't you think?

This blog will start its first feature this week, so stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails