Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Felt Christmas Ornaments by Saidos da Concha.


It's November. It's cold over here. I had my first Christmas candy so why not start thinking about the first Christmas ornaments, especially if you want to make some of your own this year. It think the timing is perfect and that's why I want to share with you this beautiful DIY.



Concha decided to only  use a few colors in her decorations, which I think make them really, really pretty and easy on the eye. If you want to see how she has done them, go over here.


Are you a buyer or a maker when it comes to Christmas decorations? Do you feel the Spirit of it already or do you still try soak up the last bit of Fall?

In any case, I hope you have day full of happiness.

Conny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails