Saturday, January 15, 2011

Singing Birthday Party.

A friend of mine and I are in charge of putting together a baby shower for 6 women. Yes, you read it right. 6 Women! The lucky bunch got pregnant around the same time, so that we decided to throw one big party. As for now, I am in the mood for inspiration and found this cute birthday party that could easily work as a "nesting" birthday party. Look at the images. Breath-taking indeed.


I adore the color palette of bright red/ice blue/ and white. 


I seriously need to place an order over at Bake it Pretty to get those paper straws. Sigh. 

{original idea over here, images via hostessblog}

Looking especially at the last image makes me want spring to come sooner than later!

Have a lovely weekend!
Conny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails