Friday, March 11, 2011

DIY Ruffled Bunting/ Contributing editor over at Almalu's place.

Hello and good morning everybody!

Today I would like to share some news that are really dear to me. Alessandra over at Almalu's place asked me to contribute to her blog with weekly DIY's. How could anyone resist to such a fun challenge and, of course, I said yes!

If you would like to know how this bunting is being done, hop over here.


This tutorial is really easy and only asks for a few materials.



Enjoy!

Love, 
Conny


*I can't tell you how many times I tried posting yesterday, but blogger just wouldn't let me. Sigh.
But new day, new energy, and I can post again.*

1 comment:

  1. And I am so happy you said yes!:)
    Your project is really adorable and everybody loves it!you received a lot of compliments (in Italian) on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails